FLOPLAST PVCu GUTTERING
FLOPLAST PVCu RAINWATER SYSTEMS offer a wide choice of profile design, both traditional and modern, in a range of colours to suit all tastes and applications.
FloPlast 112/68mm Half Round Rainwater System is manufactured to BS4576 specification. All other systems comply with the material requirements of this Standard and are subject to a similar manufacturing and quality control regime as the Half Round System.
FloPlast Pipes and Gutters are manufactured within a quality management system which has been assessed and registered by the British Standards Institution as meeting the requirements of BS EN ISO 9002:1994(certificate no. Q09318).
- Floplast gutters, pipes and fittings manufactured in PVC-U, a material which is not easily ignitable and will not support combustion. All products comply with the material requirements of BS 4576:Part 1: 1989
- Floplast components are suitable for all types of buildings including domestic, commercial and industrial
- FloPlast rainwater systems do not conduct lightning, unlike metal systems
- Floplast components have a consistent self-finish and colour, and are essentially maintenance free
- Floplast components are tough and durable, yet lightweight for ease of installation, they will withstand normal ladder weight
- Floplast components have a high gloss finish with blemish free surface providing excellent all round weathering and colour fastness
- Floplast have comprehensive range of systems, colours and fittings to provide solutions to all installation requirements
- The majority of fittings are packaged individually to protect their surface from scratch marks
- Floplast provides a cost effective solution to rainwater collection and drainage
- Floplast components have well-defined stylish contours, ensuring a seamless match with the architecture of all properties, new or old
- Floplast has a separate gutter clip system which ensures a positive leak-free seal for each connection
Specification, Technical Advice and Design
Floplast offer an advisory service for technical assistance regarding product selection and installation. Those associated with the building industry can take advantage of design services provided by the company for customers who have made a commitment to use or specify Floplast products.
Floplast’s reputation for technical excellence, competitively priced, and quality products has ensured that we continue to stock this range. Manufactured in popular half round and square-line designs. Now available in Ogee and High Capacity forms.