SOIL & UNDERGROUND
FloPlast offer a comprehensive choice of systems and products, in a range of sizes and colours, to suit all tastes and applications.
The FloPlast reputation for technical excellence, quality and competitively priced products have established the company as a leading supplier of Above Ground Plumbing Systems, details as follows:
- 110mm Ring Seal Soil System PVC-U BS EN 1329-1:2000 / BS 4514:2001/BS EN 1453.
- 110mm Solvent Weld Soil System PVC-U BS EN 1329-1:2000 / BS 4514:2001.
- W.C Pan Connectors Polypropylene (PP) BS 5627:1984.
- Push-Fit Waste System Polypropylene (PP) BS EN 1451-1:2000 / BS 5254.
- ABS Solvent Weld Waste System BS EN 1455-1:2000 / BS 5255.
- MuPVC Solvent Weld Waste System 5255/BS EN 1566-1:2000 / BS 5255.
- “Unicom” Universal Compression Waste System BS 5254/BS EN 1451.
- Waste Traps BS EN 274.
- 21.5mm Overflow Waste System.
Further guidance should also be sought by reference to:
- BS EN 12056:2000 Gravity Drainage Systems inside Buildings.
- BS 8000 -13:1989 Workmanship on building sites. Code of practice for above ground drainage and sanitary appliances.
The Building Regulations 2000
- Approved Document H – Drainage and Waste Disposal:2002.
- Approved Document B – Fire Safety:2000.
- Comprehensive, integrated and modern range of products and systems for all soil and waste applications.
- Components have a consistent high -gloss finish and colour and are essentially maintenance free.
- Tough and durable, yet lightweight for ease of installation.
- Compatible with most other existing materials and systems manufactured to British/European Standards.
- Manufactured to British/European Standards specification where applicable.
- Colour matching between systems facilitates colour co-ordination where sanitary pipework is located externally.
FloPlast operates quality and environment management systems which have been assessed by BSI and comply with the requirements of both BS EN ISO 9001:2015 Certificate No. FM 501414 and BS EN ISO 14001:2015 Certificate No. EMS 538445 All products are subject to continuous quality control procedures and products manufactured to British Standard Specifications are marked accordingly.
Soil and Waste systems may be used to carry liquids when subjected to a continuous flow, with a maximum temperature of 76°C. Intermittent discharges of up to 100°C may occur, provided that a duration of less than two minutes is observed.